Log inRegister
Submit Complaint


United States,

Consumer complaints and reviews about FL DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE

Maxpem Send email
Mar 13, 2012


At CalvinJay.

If the mother is working with you, she should be able to go to the local Child Support Enforcement office and file a contributions affidavit for the amount you gave her. She needs to pick up the form from them, then have it notarized elsewhere, and then bring it back. I was in a similar situation and after a long time we were able to fix it that way.
Caribqueen Send email
Feb 27, 2012


Can someone tell me what I can do about my case? Here's the scenario. I filed a petition back in December of 2005. I am the custodial parent. For the past SIX years... we've been to court and the case keeps getting dismissed without prejudice because of an error in the statute cited by the DOR. Each time, in court and through other pleadings, the court instructed the DOR to correct the error and refile. It's been over SIX years...and they STILL cannot correct this. How do I address this? I will also add that I am out of state and DOR refused to cooperate with my local agency.
Calvin Jay Send email
Feb 23, 2012


Here's one for you. I went through divorce in October 2011. Through mediation, was ordered to pay 1300.00 a month for 2 children. This rant isn't about the amount, although we all know it does not cost that much a month to raise 2 children. The DOR was involved so they sent out an income deduction order which was to take effect on November 1st and i was ordered by the court (in the mediation and divorce papers) to pay the ex directly until the income deduction order became effective. it wasn't sent to my company until November 18th, so, based on the court order, i paid her directly by check (have the cancelled checks) on November 1st, and December 1st. (which is when the first income deduction took place.) Now they say i am 2600.00 behind because they show no record of the 2 checks i gave her (that the court ordered me to pay her directly) and they are going to garnish a larger amount from my check to make up the shortage. I have both my lawyer and her lawyer working on this issue, but it is quite a shame that a noncustodial parent that is doing what is ordered of him or her, has to jump through hoops in florida to prove that they are doing what was ordered. I believe that anytime that there is an income deduction order issued, there should not be any support having to be paid until that deduction starts taking place, since the DOR can't seem to get their crap together. I should not have to get my lawyer involved to prove that i paid here when i have the cancelled checks and sent them to both the DOR and the clerk of the court locally. What's a person to do?
Curetha Holmes Send email
Feb 23, 2012


My complaint is with the state of Fl. I moved back to Fl in 2004, I gave them all my papers from CO regarding my divorce, child support and orders for payment. I gave them EVERYTHING. I checked the status of my case constantly for about a year to two and I got nothing from them. I gave them his current address and numbers and they still could not locate him. I just don't get it. I them seeked the assistance with another agency, I had to pay for their services and it worked for a few months and then nothing. I then went back to the state of Fl for assistance and the process that they have is so tedious. I gave them all the paperwork again and I am still waiting. I check on the status constantly, locally and I'll call Tallahassee for an update and Tallahassee will inform me to call the local office due to my case can not be found. This has been going on for over a year. This summer my Ex had the children, he applied for foodstamps and received them with about a week. How is it that a DEADBEAT DAD can get assistance so easily and fast and the costodial parent can not? What do I have to do to get the state to help me to get the DEADBEAT DAD to pay up? I applied for foodstamps and was told that I made too much for assistance.
I heard of other cases and two of them the Mothers are paying support and the state state is all over them. Why can't the state be all over my Ex?
Abelgang Send email
Feb 23, 2012


I agree with everyone that said the are the worst. I am a custodial parent but my husband was paying support weekly with no problems. Because we are getting divorced they insisted on getting involved. I have delt with them before on my husbands behalf for support for a child in WI. I knew how bad they are and did not want them involved but had no choice. They started garnishing his wages in Dec of course. I have 3 kids and had it not been for the help of a good friend, would have had no Christmas. He is paid weekly and for the entire month of Dec they sent me one weeks support. I received that 2 days before Christmas. Had it not been for friends my kids and I would have lost power, water etc. As of right now they have taken 7 weeks of support and sent me 3. I tried to speed up the process by setting up auto deposits into my account but my first check they rejetced so I sent another one. They received it but when I ask when it will start they just repeat over and over that they have 14 days. They all have horrible attitudes and act like you are scum. I asked for a supervisor and was told none were available and they would call within 48 hours, no one called. I plan on complaining just trying to find out to who. They don't give a bleep about kids, its obvious and with so many people looking for jobs right now, they need to clean out the rude power tripping trash and find Decent people to answer there phones and deal with people

Complaint Registration Form

    Information of the Company you are complaining about
    Subject of Complaint
    City (optional)
    Complaint Details
    Attach photos (optional)
    Confirmation code


    Share this site with others


    Recently Updated Complaints

    cop@vsnl.net - Lost mobile
    Name-vikas nagwanshi Add-Dungariya no-4 Post-...
    lenovo k3 note k50a40 - i have lost my mobile date 19.04.2016 please help as
    hii sir/madam my name is shubham dubey i have lost my...
    Mobily - Deducting every day some halalas
    Dear Mobily, My mobily number is 0546820798. Is there...
    Micromax - sd card is not supported to phone
    sir, i use the micromax canvas A109 in which 1 gb ram...
    Celcom - Line problem
    WTF la celcom.. you're making me feel so frustrated.....
    BILL SNGPL - Sticky Meter
    Sir, I got the bill for the month of Apr, 2016 is 1,460...
    Virgin Mobile - Rip off
    They told me I do not qualify for an upgrade but they just...
    Immigration of malaysia - Illegal foreigners without permit
    Illegal foreigners without permit I would like to make...
    Macys Worry No More Protection Plan - Macy's "Worry No More" HA
    I purchased a large sectional from Macy's along with...
    Nabisco - Nabisco saltines
    The saltine crackers taste stale. The store brand off...

    User Registration

    Already a Complaint Board member? Log in now.
    E-mail address:
    or connect with Facebook

    User Registration

    A confirmation email was sent to "".
    To confirm your account, please click the link in the message.

    If you don't see the email in your Inbox, please check your Spam box.

    User Login

    Not a member of Complaint Board? Register now.
    E-mail address:
    Forgot your password?
    E-mail address:
    Loading, please wait...
    Your password has been sent to the specified email address. Log in
    or connect with Facebook

    User Facebook Login

    Enter Username