COMPLAINANT NAME : Muhammad Faheem Butt father of Atif Faheem Butt & Arooj Faheem Butt
ADDRESS : 66 C/1 Fareed block Faisal town Lahore
PHONE NUMBER : 04235162803
CELL NUMBER : 03334621287, 03224563001, 03027027675
CNIC NO. # 35202-2478525-9
EMAIL ADDRESS : [email protected]
SUBJECT : Fraudulent Housing Scheme "Eden Lands" of Eden Housing Developers
AGENCY : PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT DIVISION
1) (a) 5 marla proposed plot of Eden Lands in the name of Atif Faheem Butt,purchase on instalments from Eden Housing Developers
1) (b) 5 marla proposed plot of Eden Lands in the name of Arooj Faheem Butt,....................Do.............................
1) (c) 5 marla proposed plot of Eden Lands in the name of Arooj Faheem Butt,....................Do.............................
2) (a) Plot application No. 02313 & Allotment No. H003-00348
2) (b) Plot application No. 02196 & Allotment No. F003-00401
2) (c) Plot application No. 02198 & Allotment No. F003-00402
3) (1) (a) is my son, Atif Faheem Butt and (1)(b) & (1)(c) is my daughter,Arooj Faheem Butt
4) There are 3 plots in total.
5) cost of each plot was Rs. 1 million
6) Initially Rs.70,000/= was paid with each application on 14th February 2009 & 13/02/2009 respectively
7)As per their conformation letter, Rs 140,000/= for each plot was paid to Eden Housing Developers on
8) It was agreed by Eden housing Developers to allocate the plots within two months from booking.
9) The allocation letter was received on 30/11/2009,i.e., after 9 months of booking instead of two months.
10) Every month (monthly installment) Rs.12542/= had been regularly paid to Eden housing Developers
from May 2009 to April 2010.
11) Eden housing Developers issued a letter for the payment of development charges for Rs 150000/= on
12) Against the letter of development charges, the following questions were raised:
i) why allocation letter was given after 9 months instead of 2 months?
ii) when development work will start and when will it be completed?
iii) when construction of houses will be allowed?
13) Anyhow the monthly installments were regularly paid upto November 2013.
14) As such Rs 899810/= had been paid to Eden housing Developers upto November 2013,
thus making total of Rs 2699430 (two million six hundred ninety thousand four hundred thirty)
against all the above mentioned three plots.
15) Eden housing Developers did not respond to our queries regarding our above raised questions
due to their malafide intention.
16) As they did not respond to our queries, the last three installments of Rs 12542/= each was
not paid to Eden Housing Developers.
17) Even about 9 years after allocation, development has not been started. So, basically they were
either misusing our funds with malafide intention or misusing in their other products or
earning profit from Banks/National saving centers.
A) I, Muhammad Faheem Butt father of Atif Faheem Butt and Arooj Faheem Butt, am a retired and old person (retired banker who served 36 years in Habib Bank Limited).
B) This investment(hard earned money) was made to secure the future of my children.
C) Please help us in acquiring the above mentioned three plots from Eden housing Developers
which is now at stake.
I do hereby solemnly affirm:
a. That the facts mentioned in this complaint are correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
b. That no complaint on this subject has previously been lodged with Mohtasib by me, or on my behalf, in the Head Office or any of the Regional/District Office.
C. That no suit,appeal,petition or other judicial proceeding in connection with the subject matter of this complaint is pending in any court, tribunal or board.
d. I made a representation to the senior Officers of the Agency in this connection but have failed to elicit a reply/my representation has been unjustly turned down.
I DO AFFIRM THE AFFIDAVIT.