Submit a Complaint


United States,

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hallmark

J.D. Send email
Jul 24, 2020

Programming Change

I understand Hallmark Channel is planning on including LGBTQ programming in the future. IF this is so, then I totally disagree with including politically correct issues in family programming. There is nothing "progressive" in giving in to political pressure to groups that are opposed to good family programming. I watch hallmark and so do my grandchildren because it has "family-friendly" programming. If you do this to Hallmark, I will have no choice but to cancel my Hallmark package progamming in protest of this change. There is nothing wrong in NOT INCLUDING what is nothing more than "sexual" content. Cowtowing to 2% of the population and ignoring the other 98% of the public is nothing mroe than weak-spined and cowardly! Saying this is not hate speech, but it is good business to provide programming for 98% of the public. The politically correct people are interested in damaging traditional values as they sat so themselves. Don't give in to this!! America needs good family based programming. We want it and desire it! Please give it to us!! Forget the politically correct stuff. J.D.

Complaint Registration Form

    Information of the Company you are complaining about
    Subject of Complaint
    City (optional)
    Complaint Details
    Attach photos (optional)
    Confirmation code



    User Registration

    Already a Complaint Board member? Log in now.
    E-mail address:
    or connect with Facebook

    User Registration

    A confirmation email was sent to "".
    To confirm your account, please click the link in the message.

    If you don't see the email in your Inbox, please check your Spam box.

    User Login

    Not a member of Complaint Board? Register now.
    E-mail address:
    Forgot your password?
    E-mail address:
    Loading, please wait...
    Your password has been sent to the specified email address. Log in
    or connect with Facebook

    User Facebook Login

    Enter Username