Submit a Complaint

United States,

Consumer complaints and reviews about

tlking to myself Send email
Sep 11, 2020

Divorce info

I asked for help from an attorney about my Divorce I paid the $5 to get answers because I was dealing with the Divorce I forgot
to cancel my account. Now JustAsk has charged my card $60. I can't seem to get to [email protected] so I can cancel my account!!! Can someone PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Complaint Registration Form

    Information of the Company you are complaining about
    Subject of Complaint
    City (optional)
    Complaint Details
    Attach photos (optional)
    Confirmation code



    User Registration

    Already a Complaint Board member? Log in now.
    E-mail address:
    or connect with Facebook

    User Registration

    A confirmation email was sent to "".
    To confirm your account, please click the link in the message.

    If you don't see the email in your Inbox, please check your Spam box.

    User Login

    Not a member of Complaint Board? Register now.
    E-mail address:
    Forgot your password?
    E-mail address:
    Loading, please wait...
    Your password has been sent to the specified email address. Log in
    or connect with Facebook

    User Facebook Login

    Enter Username