To whom it may concern.
I settled my YDE account. I then phoned into head office this morning to find out if the payment was received. I was told yes and that i paid a R70 extra than what I should have. I then asked if there is any credit available and the lady said no. I then asked if I could get that R70 back, she told me to hold the line. She then got back to me saying that I cannot get the R70 back and the reason why there is no credit available is because I still work for the company and my truworths and identity accounts are in arrears.
1. I resigned from the company October 2014.
2. If you have a staff account, you cant even buy at YDE so what does the fact that I paid my YDE acc have to do with my truworths or ID accounts.
3. Your credit gets taken away from all your accounts if one of your accounts are in arrears. This applies to employees of Truworths.
4. Refer back to point 1.
5. Why cant I get my R70 back?
6. I was a store manager, i know the terms and conditions.
7. Now Im a customer, who paid my account, in full, R70 more than what I was supposed to so why am I being denied credit on my YDE acc?
8. According to the CPA, as soon as an account is paid, the customer should be granted credit.
9. I literally just received an sms from YDE saying that I owe them money.
I dont expect a response immediately as I logged a complaint on hello peter last week Wed already and I still have not received feedback?
Whats up with Truworths? It never had these issues.